HEY GUYS, sorry for not uploading any art for...forever. I've been doodling a lot, so I MIGHT upload some stuff later in the week. However, another stuff I enjoy a lot is literature! So I'm uploading that too, enjoy this poem.
1. I know Papyrus doesn't speak with asterisks, but that just made it easier to separate the stanzas.
2. This is just platonic brotherly love. However, you can view it any way you choose, I won't be bothered.
(in Sans’s POV)
* your smile as bright as day;
your red scarf in the wind.
the happy, yet dreadful days.
witness the death of my kin.
* the pattern never changes;
the apathetic times.
but there’s also joyful ranges.
from the human or my bro of mine. (that’s you.)
* i admire every movement;
but you make mistakes sometimes.
i see you with the human—
no! don’t go this time!
* now we’ve returned to square one.
you greet me with your smile.
you rant on laziness an